Martin Jennings Memorial 35th Anniversary Sunday 25th September. Weather permitting. weather forecast from Southwest Weather Services
Latest update 20:00 on the 24th-Sept : the weather forecast is looking very good for the 25th with a 10% chance of a drizzly shower 90% chance of staying dry so this would mean a GO for Sunday!
Due to ongoing costs of this website we need extra funds, If you could donate / subscribe any amount from as little as £1 it would help, if you could subscribe £2 ever month that would be superb. So please click on the donate button- Help keep this website Free thank you. click here to donate